Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with TST Outdoor Toys!
You will be notified by e-mail within minutes once your account has been activated, if you can not see the email check the spam folder and mark as not spam, so you get order confirmation emails and order updates.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
The term ‘TST Outdoor Toys Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Zip Wires UK whose registered office is TST Outdoor Toys Ltd, 47 St Helier Avenue, Morden, Surrey, SM4 6HY, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 7485826. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If the delivery fails you are responsible to collect the parcel from your local depot within 5 working days. If you fail to collect the item it will be returned back to us at an additional cost payable by you.
To aid the driver finding the delivery property please give an address that has a house number, (properties with names are hard to find in the summer with sunshine, in the winter when it gets dark sooner it becomes almost impossible in the time scale each parcel has).
You are taking full responsibility for the delivery of the goods, as long as it has been dispatched by us on time then we are not responsible for the delivery arriving - please contact the delivery company.
If you do not want to be responsible for your delivery address then do NOT order. Do NOT request delivery to an address that is unsafe or somewhere with nobody available to take delivery.